MEETING YOUR NUTRIENT MANAGEMENT NEEDS
There is a growing desire for municipalities to function independently of contract land appliers. While contract land appliers serve as an integral part of a Generator's waste management process many Generators are electing to make their own management decision. In these situations there is a growing market for Soil Plus to serve as
1. Consultant with extensive experience in regulatory interaction (i.e. permitting land, collecting samples, preparing annual reports, etc.)
2. Agronomist that serve municipal clients in preparing nutrient management plans in coordination with other nutrients used by a farmer. At times Soil Plus Agronomic Services are also used when there are crop growth issues and corrective actions are required.
3. Fertilizer broker that manages "Class A" by-products such as lime stabilized and heat dried fertilizers generated by municipal wastewater treatment plants. These by-products are marketed and distributed through our extensive client network throughout the Carolinas. These clients include hay and cattle producers, small grain growers, row crop farmers, turf/sod producers, turf/golf course managers, and nurseries.
Soil Plus actively works with hundreds of Industrial, Municipal, and Agricultural by-product generators to provide agronomic services. On an annual basis Soil Plus provide services for:
- Over 100 small, medium, and large municipal generators that produce 85,000,000 gallons of "Class B" residual biosolids throughout Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Market and Distribute over 12,000 tons of heat dried residuals throughout North Carolina
- Manage 10,000 tons of lime residuals in Northeastern NC
- More than 4,000,000 gallons of grease and septage along the NC Outer Banks
- Over 5,000,000 gallons and 10,000 tons of industrial by-products in Central North Carolina
- Work with food processors to help manage their spent food by-products either through direct land application, composting, or sending back to animal producers for feed.